Here are some briefing about the Divi theme why we choose Divi over other themes, what makes so special about this theme.
Before Using Divi – We used various themes to create elegant and professional designs. But that themes are heavy weighted and not fully customizable. Along with the design, the speed is also a very significant for a website. Due to the heavy code that themes affect the speed optimization of the website.
User Experience Impact: The user who accesses the website always expects the fast loading of the page as well and if that not happens, the user even closes the page. Which decreases the success rate of the website.
Why Use DIVI – We found a theme which is light coded, and very professionally designed. Due to the high customization, we can build any type of website. This is a package of all themes we can build any type of website with Divi, there is no worry about the What type of website it is. Divi is a great choice whether we are building a blog, e-commerce website or anything else. This theme solves all the problems which we face during the other themes.
Predominant features of Divi:
- Multipurpose theme: Creating a broad range of websites in multiple fields e-commerce, businesses, and industries with deep-running features and functionality.
- Highly Customizable: Developers can customize the theme according to the requirement.
- Global Sections: We can create the Global sections that are used anywhere globally.
- Import/Export: we can import/export the builder pages’ designs easily.
- Compatibility: A theme is compatible with all plugins.
- Translated: Divi is 100% Translated into 32 Languages. And many more…
Below are some websites which we created by using Divi: